Saturday, May 9, 2009

Email from Kelly today.

Hi!

The garden looks nice! We have had some nice days and a lot of rain too. One day was 90, felt like middle of July. Yes, the tree outside of my window has lots of green on it now.

I sent Karen an email but haven't heard back. I hope her brothers are helping out, and she's not having to do everything.

Went to the Design on a Dime event, which was on Thursday. My old boss sponsors it for charity. It was not as good as years past. Ty Pennington was there for Sears- from that Home Makeover show on Sunday nights. And, Jacklyn Smith was there- she looks like she hasn't aged. I didn't buy anything.

Today, I tried to go to this sample sale for Domino Magazine. That was that home magazine, and it went out of business. so the editors advertised the sale in the NY Times, and the line was 2 blocks long. I decided I didn't need a bargain that bad.

I am back to working 5 days a week, which I'm glad about. We're going to be pretty busy this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment